• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Riley East? 6.2's in can

citizensoldier

As luck would have it my ride for these bit the dust. Westy was going to bring these back with him on his move back to Wisconsin and then drop them off at Stretches place. The EUC screwed me and he had to ship out.. So I have two 6.2 engines in containers that need a ride east off of Ft Riley.. The EUC still has not cleared so I have some time.
Even if you can just get them off base to somewhere safe for me that would help until I can come get them or find them a ride.
They weigh about 1100lbs a piece.

Attachments

Westech

CPL
sorry man I had to roll. as it sat we were way OVER LOADED. could only do 50 MPH all the way home. we had 8k in the U haul 4k on the U haul trailer and 6500 on my trailer and 2k in the bed of the truck. What a ride.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Westy, it sounds like you have too much Junk!2cents

citizensoldier

Wow! your wife has to much junk then.. But don't tell her I said that! I appreciate the offer and effort anyway westy. It looks like they have a ride off the base when ready and I can either go get them or maybe find another ride closer to Michigan via the Steel Soldiers train. We will see how it works out. Just being able to get them off base and not loose them is a big stress relief in itself. Thanks to all! you know who you are.. Maple syrup all around!!!