• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Rucker M35A3/M35A2

papercu

I can't exactly take pics myself
Welcome but he didn't say pic of the A3. We are picture happy, you can post pic of your base, Germany, helicopters, base trucks, wife, girl friends, ex-wifes and just about anything you think of. Wayne
BTY Posting of auctions and upcoming auction are not allowed.

Chinookpilot77

Ah, sorry about that. I thought I was trying to be helpful. guess I'll just keep my mouth shut.

And no, I wasn't planning on buying anything any time soon.

Last edited:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hookpilot, welcome aboard.

Don't get bent out of shape by that rule, or getting told about it, you were not being spanked. One day when you have spent hours digging around and find a neat item going for a good price, then someone posts it here and the price triples (or more) within a couple of hours, you'll understand that rule. Happened to me a while back, I was watching on an unusual item on an obscure GS list, price was stable for days, then someone posted it here and within three hours it had gone from $3200 to over $10k. Coincidence?

So hang out, participate, and post as many pics as you can after the bids close! :-D

Cheers

Last edited:

Chinookpilot77

Not bent bud. The bulk of the post was how much I'd like to help out with the pick up and pre-inspection stuff....not one word on that stuff, just folks getting bent that I said anything about an auction. So be it.

But again, if no one needs my help down there, I'll just glean the information I need from this site and stay a neutral party.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks