• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Filter Mod

NEIOWA

From my experience doing the same. Can buy over the counter filters ar any NAPA etc. Easy to prime (will start and run),

joesco

If and when I get him running I will let you know. But I did it for several reasons, ease of maintenance, better
filtration, filters available most everywhere and no worry about leaking gaskets. I also purchased Speddmon's spin-on
oil filter adapter / filter setup also. Did the same when I refurb'd my Deuce.

cuad4u

I bought several 002A and 003A generators that were missing the original 3 section military canister type fuel filter assemblies. I bought several two section Ford tractor fuel filter assemblies off ebay for around $30 each. It mounts exactly as shown. The first section is a water separator with see-through GLASS bowl and the second section uses a standard NAPA pleated paper fuel filter. The filter assembly I used does not use spin on filters. It uses the cartridge type filter elements. I think filter changes will be MUCH easier and less messy with the set up shown, but what I did has worked well for several years.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks