• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel filter

carmen

I am posting this question about fuel filters here because you Duece guys use them all the time. I have a stock M37 that I want to put an in-line fuel filter in. Currently, I have an in-the-tank filter and I am having some trouble with small pieces of rust getting nto the carb. I am having the tank boilded and sealed, but would like to add another in-line filter to prevent any other furture problem. Any help?

Carmen

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Filtering diesel fuel at a rate of 3 qts/minute hardly applies to the flat head gas engine. My son has an M37 and uses a single in line filter with success.

Having the fuel tank cleaned will most likely solve your problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks