• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel injection line ID

bones1

I was looking around to see where the engine leaks are all coming from tonight and I found this plastic line behind where you would turn up the fuel. It is kinked closed and just goes in a loop to the other side of the brass fitting?
The truck runs fine, I don't know what this hose does. I do know it shouldn't be kinked closed like that. I think.

Also, looking at the threads on the fuel adjustment screw, do you think it is turned up a little?. Runs real good.

Attachments

Last edited:

JDToumanian

Looks like your FDC is bypassed.... You could take those fittings out and put pipe plugs in there if the kinked hose is a little too cheesy for you...

Jon

bones1

Never checked boost or EGT #s but think I might get some gauges , actually looked at some Westach gauges this morning. Fuel tank says diesel only.That should have been a clue.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks