• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuel leak

jag7720

I seem to have a fuel leak that wasn't there a week ago. It is dripping from the torque converter cover.

When increasing the fuel rate I replace the sealing washer on the guide rod and the cover gasket... but it is still leaking.

Can someone clue me in to any common fuel leak areas?

Thanks

jag7720

checked all that... most of the lines are new

What I just noticed was ... there is an arm on the lower right side of the pump... it looks wet and the allen heas bolt that goes thru it seems to be un-screwed a few turns...

Thoughts?

Westech

CPL
time for a new pump.. sounds like the seals are dried out and leaking. That adjuster bolt is only in there a couple turns. Not too much of it sticks out and hits that plunger.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks