• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel line help

Pawnshop

I need a new fuel line for my deuce, the metal one between the primary filter and the IP that goes under the fromt cross member. TNJ-Murray list two different NSN's for a metal line with the same photo attached, which one is it? They show #4710-00-861-7073 and # 4710-00-861-7070 both with the same photo. OR, should I just go to the parts house and have them build me a new one??

Attachments

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Been wrong more than right but are those lines the injector lines that run from the IP head to the injectors. All the lines I have seen were just copper lines that ran from the pri. filter to the IP pump?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Use your TM's to Identify what it is that you need(NSN or proper name of part). If it's the copper line, I would just buy some at the hardware store. If it's the rubber flex line, I'm not sure where to get one. Here's a page out of the TM.

20-10896241 HOSE ASSEMBLY,NONMETAL

21- 11609292 TUBE ASSEMBLY MAKE FROM TUBE,P/N 18689210

Attachments

Pawnshop

It's number 21 in the above diagram, if it's just copper line I will make one. I tried theTM section here but I could not get the propper one to open for me, thanks for finding it!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Next time, try right clicking on the TM and save it to your computer. It will save fast and you will always have it to use.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I take it your has become crushed it some spot? Think you will find you will have to make up all new or splice out bad area. I went to TNJ and these are injection lines. They offer 4 of them at $18.00 a piece.

Attachments

Pawnshop

Yep, their online catalog has them listed as "fuel line" but they are injector lines. Mine rubbed a pinhole under the collar nut thingie leading me to believe the nut was loose, I turned the hole to a split learning how to use a crow foot wrench:(

The "Army way" is to make a line from copper tubing but I am going to see if I can have one made from steel at the parts house.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks