• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Pump Help Needed.

Bad Karma

I have a leaking allen thread screw. Any advice how to fix this leak. It seems because of this leak there is air in the fuel system and the truck is very hard to start if it will start at all. Bump starts perfectly. Tried simple teflon tape, gasket product with no joy. What are these screws for?

Attachments

Last edited:

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
i would need to know what it is leaking, better picture of where, and why one of the ip head hold downs is missing. also if it bump starts perfectly that tells me the ip head is worn enough that it does not make enough pressure at cranking speed, so you need a new head anyway.

tom

Bad Karma

Thanks for replying Tom,

Gas is leaking, or should I saw squirting. The head screw and spacer are out so that I could try to find the source of the leak. Same reason the allen screw is out.

Where can I purchase an ip head? Is it a simple bolt on repair or will I have to deal with timing and adjustments?