• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuel pump part number 802a/803a

zarathustra

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have noticed that on some of the 802a / 803a gensets that there is a second type fuel pump.

One type is the Facet cube that we all know and love(?), and the other is a round cylindrical pump.

Does anyone have one with this cylindrical pump? If so, what is the manufacturer and pump model / part number for this pump.

Based on what I have seen (in pictures), it appears that the cylinder type pump requires a short extension of the fuel line...

Crabbie

See if this is what you need.

7.13.4.1 On 5 & 10 kW TQG’s, replace the main fuel pump with an Airtex Products P/N E1074 (round body) pump unless an Airtex Products P/N E1074 pump is already installed. Until a source of supply of the Airtex pump is on- line, replace the main fuel pump with a new Purolator pump unless an Airtex Products P/N E1074 pump is already installed. Primary Airtex Fuel Pump Kit NSN: 2910-01-491-1339. Auxiliary Airtex Fuel Pump Kit NSN: 2910-01- 491-1340.

gavland

Before replacing them try taking them apart and cleaning up the piston inside like the older mep002,003
so far I have cleaned 4 that didn't work and every one started working just fine. Guess they all dried up fuel and just got stuck to hard for the magnet to move them up and down.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks