• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuel shut off valve for the cummins 250

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
if anybody is interested , the after market info for this valve is.

24v fuel solenoid
the pn# 6997324
made by
bepco, inc
2475 s.stratford rd.
winston-salen, nc.
even though it says fuel solendoid, it is the whole valve
i paid $42 plus tax at the local big truck parts shop, this was the ONLY one in town, everybody ealse said that thay needed to order it, not good if you need it NOW

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
yes, thank you WILL for you time, all the PMs and the phone call, also the your idea of the clear fuel hose really helped in finding the problem, i also put a spring on the emg. fuel shutoff to pull it back open when used as you suggested, thanks again

the idea behind the pullback spring is if the fuel shut off valve craps out, you can turn in the bypass screw on the valve to keep it open then use the emg. shutoff to shut the engine down, this way, it is a manual shut down engine and keep running like that. again this was WILLs idea

i put this in a long post yesterday, went to submit, for some reason had to relog in, lost the post, just got around doing it again only shorter