• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Starvation Prob

psd350

I have a problem that when at high rpms the motor will cut out for a second then catch back up i have changed all three fuel filters bled the air out and checked for air leaks i guess im wondering what i should do next thanks

Keith_J

Have you checked for fuel flow? The lines can be blocked/crimped. Also check control linkage for free movement. It should move very easily.

Finally, check the oil drain on the IP. If oil builds up in the IP, it can play havoc with the flyweights. Remember, the "go" pedal does not directly control the throttle, it tells the governor to increase the throttle through spring force which is fighting flyweight force. Basically, the accelerator pedal increases the governor spring force. Excess oil in the governor could cause drag on the flyweights.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks