• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Funny Stuff

Croatan_Kid

I know yall remember how much of a PITA it was for me to find some 11.00R-16s right? Well, tonight as I was working on my cousin's car, another cousin came up to the house and asked me to look at some tires his landlord gave him. He said that she was tired of them being in her garage and they were brand new.....brand new 11.00R-16 XZLs :shock: ! I drove 5 hours to ger them, she lives less than 5 miles away AND she gave them to him! Lucky snag for him, but I gave him to low down on the tires and told him what he could sell them for if he wasn't gunna keep them. At least I got my own set, right?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's the way it usually it goes for me too! I went 700 miles round trip to get my M105 trailer(GL). On my way home my wife called me to tell me to checkout the "military trailer" for sale on the side of the road(just 2 miles from my house)! I knew the guy had it but I didn't think he would ever sell it so I never asked.

Croatan_Kid

No, not rot. They're actually newer than the ones I bought according to the D.O.T. number on the sidewall. They're brand new and he said he'll sell them 8) I was thinkin about gettin another set...just because I can, but I doubt I will.