• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuse panel

Lmtv772

Banned
Has anyone tried to retrofit (from older LMTV) or upgrade the fuse panel (pods from a 2004+ truck)?
Also who got a 2003 with cat 3126 and would post photo's of the connectors of the driver side engine and what they connect to?

Last edited:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Yes. The truck harness is different making the two panels appear non interchangeable without significant work. That being said I recently glanced at an oddity 94 truck that possibly had a circuit board panel but I have a feeling something strange was going on there. Back of first gen panel. Much of the wiring does not just unplug without removing it from the power panel. A lot of the harness would have to come out with the panel.

image.jpg

Back of second gen panel. Harness completely unplugs, 12/24/- connect at center bolt points. Additional circuits for abs and other 2nd gen accessories.

image.jpg

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
The 4 pod fuse blocks have entirely different connections. I haven't had any experience with them though. It is possible that there is some sort of cross over adapter harness for the 4 pods to the earlier a1 wiring.
image.jpg

Lmtv772

Banned
Correct, superman. I need photos of the wiring to the fuel separator and such. There are a bunch of dis connected wires