• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ga Deuce owners, soldier B swap?

rmgill

Ok, so I'm lacking a soldier B for valve adjustment tasks. The GF is not the type that'll get under the truck, lay in the dirt and turn a prybar to turn the transmission output shaft while I adjust valves. Anyone want to do their valves? You come help me adjust my valve lash, I'll come help adjust your engine valve lash. (no wise guy comments :roll: )

gasser

I will be more than happy to help ya .... and when I get my deuce next month, you can help me with mine then.
PM if that's cool - I am available most evenings and weekends.

-graham

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'll give you a hand if Gasser can't help-I get off work at 1600 in Tucker and am usually available on weekends.

PM me if needed.

devilman96

With the engine kill pulled I used a make shift remote start button on mine hooked to the starter. Use a start button and hook one wire to + and the other to the solenoid where the start button normally hooks up... 2 clips, a button switch and some wire... vala! Set a valve bump it over, set a valve, bump it over...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks