• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA to Illinois

TaylorTradingCo

I have a guy wanting to buy some axles from me in Ringgold, GA which is north of Atlanta and near Chattanooga. Let me know if you might be travelling this route and can help him with delivery.

Derek Taylor

Alredneck

Banned
Im headed north to MN to get Recovery's Deuce dump after a 3-4 day lay over in Memphis ( want to spend some time with my kids ) but its possible if no rush to pick up the axles on my way back to Memphis then drop them off a couple days later. PM me if that works for you and the other guy. Thanks Captain

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks