• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA to MI and back this weekend

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Making a trip to pick up a turtle top for the HMMWV this weekend. If you need something picked up along the route let me know. I will have some room for a little stuff. The guy also has a nos hard top for a m35 or 809 series. I can haul it too.

if I problems along the route anybody willing to assist?

Driving a 2500 with a 10 foot trailer.

mckeeranger

Making a trip to pick up a turtle top for the HMMWV this weekend. If you need something picked up along the route let me know. I will have some room for a little stuff. The guy also has a nos hard top for a m35 or 809 series. I can haul it too.

if I problems along the route anybody willing to assist?

Driving a 2500 with a 10 foot trailer.
If you're coming up I-75, I'm in the Lexington KY area. Other than a Christmas Parade on Saturday night, I've got a flexible schedule.

PM Sent

Last edited:

CycleJay

Hello SETOYOTA,

If you come up or down the I-75 thru Marietta, Ga area.
I would be willing to assist.. I will PM you my cell #..

Good luck..

CJ

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
HA! try again!
I live in Michigan and NORTH of Ontario :shock:

SETOYOTA
hope you have room for more than the top!
I've heard that once you get to Ted's you will see something else that you want/need. :drool:

I'm 175 miles N.E. of there, so if you overshoot it by 3 hrs, look me up :mrgreen:
If he's going to Ted's he'll have to go home with a load and then come back for the rest of it!

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So far so good. Ted said I would need flashlight :-D. Headed home tomorrow. The drive is a little better than going to Aberdeen for me. A little longer but easier .

natem

Welcome to Michigan, hope you don't mind a little snow. Drive safe.

Nate

Edit: My wife just came home from the store, almost put the Jeep in the ditch. I repeat drive safe.

Last edited:

natem

My son drove up from Ft.Campbell today, reported light snow around Indy. We got 1/2 inch around here (just enough to slick the road up). I am north of Eaton rapids though.