• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gamma Goat Cab Vinyl?

steelandcanvas

I have been sent two vinyl tops by mistake, and have spent over a month trying to return them with no luck. OK time's up! Will you Guys help me correctly identify these cab tops? I think they are Gamma Goat. Please correct me and set me straight if they belong to another vehicle. As soon as I am confident as to what they are, I will be posting them in the classifieds on SS. TIA!

Attachments

goatowner

canvas tops

If those tops are for a Goat, I might be interseted in one. I can't help with identifying them. Mine was damage during tranport so I don't know what an intact one looks like. PM me with more information about the tops. Thanks, Marc

steelandcanvas

Re: canvas tops

goatowner said:
If those tops are for a Goat, I might be interseted in one. I can't help with identifying them. Mine was damage during tranport so I don't know what an intact one looks like. PM me with more information about the tops. Thanks, Marc
PM'd