• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Garwood 20,000 lb winch. Need left hand roller guide for Fire Dept M542A Tanker

Celticlady

Garwood 20,000 lb winch. Need left hand roller guide bracket. The TM 55-2320-211-15-1 shows' the steel bracket as 7409804-1.

For those that followed my escapade on the cable tangle... Wait.. there's more...

Still cleaning up previous damage done to our winch.

When I was under the truck working the cable tangle I noticed the left hand roller guide was missing. The bracket below the top pin hole is sheared off. If you look at the original pictures i posted you can see its not there. I attached it here again.

This was not of my doing. Yes that is operator error. Someone (I had a discussion with the chief about that this morning. It got a bit heated) was winching at an extreme angle. They broke it off. No I don't have broken bits.

I need the left bracket assembly with the roller.

Thanks

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks