• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gasket for turbo

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does any body know what the gasket material for the oil return line from the turbo is . I have made a lot of gaskets just wondering if it had to be some kind of special material . I got a turbo from ranchhopper and have the flange gasket but did not think about the oil return line until I starting to put it on.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is just a graphite coated gasket..I think Saturn has 'em, if not, Memphis will.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's why it is coated. Regular gasket paper will work, spray copper coat on it and you'll be good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks