• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gaskets

FreightTrain

Banned
Does anyone have one valve cover gasket and a gasket for the oilpressure regulator(I guess that is what is on the center Passenger side of the block)?My deuce seams to be slobbering pretty good.I hope that is where it is comming from.Noticed the axle was soaked today.Looked at the block and there is oil from the top of the block on the front running down and a lot of oil under the Thingy mid way back.I don't think it is a head gasket on the front since I see oil above the gasket tab sticking out.

acetomatoco

Usually you can buy the valve cover gaskets from any number of the dealers...MV dealers, that is.. Most folks just get an engine rebuild gasket set for a hundred or so and then have any gaskets they need. Slobber is what comes out the vent pipe/ hose under the turbo....

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ace is right, buy a gasket set. There's a guy on e-gay that has them for 175? Complete ovh set with new style head gaskets. But, I have a couple of v/c gaskets if you need them. PM me if so.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks