• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gauge Power wires, easily replaced?

nositri

Looking for a the ignition power distribution wires for the gauges. It looks like the harness that distributes power to all the gauges unplugs. Is this right? Anyone have a parts truck with this available? I also need a 0-60psi Oil pressure gauge and a Fuel gauge. Thanks. Will post a wanted ad in the classifieds, but not sure if this part exists or not.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They do exist! The correct NSN(part numbers) are easily found in the -20p TM.

steelandcanvas

Looking for a the ignition power distribution wires for the gauges. It looks like the harness that distributes power to all the gauges unplugs. Is this right? Anyone have a parts truck with this available? I also need a 0-60psi Oil pressure gauge and a Fuel gauge. Thanks. Will post a wanted ad in the classifieds, but not sure if this part exists or not.
Check www.eriksmilitarysurplus.com and www.saturnsurplus.com

Jay at Saturn always has the gauges, and I think he and Erik both have the guage spider connector.:-D