• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gen 1 light

Hasdrubal

Once again the Gen 1 light on my M1009 is not coming on. Had it rebuilt in January, is this a regulator replacement issue?, I'm told its a common occurence.If so, is there a heavy duty regulator for the 100 AMP ALT? Heres an update: went to the shop that rebuilt alt, they did some tests and proclaimed it was good and charging so first thing I will swap around Gen light bulbs....Switched bulbs sockets around,OK now, must have been bad connection to circuit board.

Somemedic

A quick reminder...
You may not know this but I didnt realize it till one of the guys on here told me. The light bulbs in those GEN sockets have to be good or they wont charge anything.
Dilvoy, can I get a ruling on that?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks