• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gen trailers going cheap

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
a buddy called today and told me his buddy has 5 or 6 of those gen trailers for sale 200 each.. monday they go to the scrape yard.. shout back in interested.. they are not far from new orleans. Tim

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Gimp,

Did you buy it from Clarks?? They are not too terribly far from me...probably 2 hours or so.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Nope, I got it from Tim's buddy. We will be getting it at the Ga rally. From my digging, it looks like an M353.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That would be a nice way to use that dump sub-frame.

Will Stretch let you use his Crane...er, Wrecker...er, Crane...whatever???? :p

gimpyrobb

Doubt it, seems I drove it through some fresh seeding he just did. He is ready to cut my head off! Sorry Stretch. :oops:

gimpyrobb

Anyone have a measurement from the drop down to the rear of the trailer? I could also use the drop down measurement and how wide the frame rails are.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one, call me and I'll walk over to it and measure whatever you want to know.

Lawn carnage? We need pictures!:p

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok i just got back with one trailer.. nice looking.. tires arnt super and some have a better paint job than others.. he is waiting on me to call to see if anymore might be sold.. its a 3 1/2 hour 150 plus mile round trip for me.. i can bring them back here to store till picked up.. i would need some fuel money to go along with the 200.00 .. i am thinkin about telling him that i have them all sold so at least he can call off the scrape man.. Tim

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
not to far from new olreans over in raceland. i will be making trips in the evening time to get them away as fast as possible.. all might be sold but ill see if all the guys follow through Tim

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok ill have them all at my place by sunday latest... i have 2 left.. i might would scrape the worst one out for those needing parts. . looks like we have 1 or 2 left.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks