• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Generator /camo colors?

Isaac-1

I was out picking up some stuff from a GL auction at the local army base today and saw some MEP-002s/003s sitting in their yard (assuming soon to be listed for sale). These were a color I have never seen before and I was wondering if anyone had any insight on to the climate they may have been used in or if this is some sort of primer color. (sort of that be worried about anything sand colored attitude in case I decide to bid on one). Anyway the color was a solid sort of a faded lemon yellow similar to desert sand camo in shade, but much more yellow.

any thoughts?
Ike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks