• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gene's 6x6 Ford

rizzo

Re: RE: Gene

Armada said:
Great pics! Did the ole duece get it out?
Kevin, you going to the Clare show?
Lukes deuce with the 440 popped him right out in 4x6 (he gave a little yank with a 60' recovery strap) we forgot to hook up the strap ahead of time so I had to strip down to my skivies and hook up the strap.

I doubt I will make the clair show. It is a long way for the kids to ride.

JEEPGUY

SWEET, I WAS JUST INQUIRING ABOUT THAT TRUCK ON ANOTHER SITE. I SEEN IT IN A BACKGROUND SHOT AND ASKED TO SEE MORE PICS.

I SOLD MY BUDDY A FORD TRUCK ON A FIVE TON WITH THE REAR AXLE REMOVED.

rizzo

JEEPGUY said:
SWEET, I WAS JUST INQUIRING ABOUT THAT TRUCK ON ANOTHER SITE. I SEEN IT IN A BACKGROUND SHOT AND ASKED TO SEE MORE PICS.

I SOLD MY BUDDY A FORD TRUCK ON A FIVE TON WITH THE REAR AXLE REMOVED.
I saw your post on the other site. I sent you a PM. on SS. Should have more pics after this weekend. be sure to check, we flipped the tires so they dish out and it looks totally different

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks