• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Georgia Rally for 2016 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I guess I'll just have to bring my own apple pie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Make sure you come by our AO...we need to share "assets".:beer:

P.S.....Watch out for Wreckerman...after a few drinks he thinks he's Dean Martin and starts singing....well...screeching...er...sumpin.:whistle:

Attachments

Last edited:

100acre

It's been a few years. I might just have to head down there. I don't have a Green Machine anymore but my truck camper looks like an S-250! I do still tow my M416 though. I only wish I'd be driving this beauty I saw this summer in SW Montana, at Quake Lake

Attachments

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been working on trying to convert my M101a2 Trailer with Hardtop into a camper for me to use on the road. Have not had much time to work on it over the summer with it being so hot!

For now I was thinking of using a portable air conditioner in it for a upcoming 4 day Ham radio show and at this years GA rally.
Did not want to stay in cabins this year and did not want to try driving back and forth to home again.
I want to use a ductless system but not ready to buy that yet!

Has anyone tried this and if so did it work out?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Back when I used to race motorcycles, we were all frugal (poor). We'd bring along a window AC unit and simply run a duct from the output of the unit into our van or enclosed trailer through a window or opening and crank it on high. Not efficient at all, but much appreciated at the end of a long racing day.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish I had saved pics of Frodos air conditioned triwall box camper. Anything can be made to work as long as you are determined.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
kamo 001.jpg This is why we moved the KAMO Rally to the fall. Bobby you can buy the cheapest 110V window unit and it will cool a space that small no problems.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
This is why we moved the KAMO Rally to the fall.
I have always thought a yuuuuge part of the Ga rally's success was because of the nice fall weather. I spent 20 years going to car shows in August and I'll never do it again. Absolutely miserable.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm locking this as too many people are posting here and missing the real thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks