• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Get Together for West Tennessee in Late July

davidkroberts

Hey,
Does anyone want to get together in late july over the weekend in Northwest Tennessee?

I usually wheel in a place called Coon Creek Offroad Park http://www.ccorv.com/

The trails are very well maintained and any type of vehicle will be welcome. I duckhunt with the owner and im sure arrangements can be made if anything off the wall will be needed.

The place just made one of the top 100 places to wheel before you die in 4-wheel and offroad magazine. Its a great place.

Not looking at a big event or anything (yet) but just a friendly trailride for a weekend.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was watching the video from Bounty Hill. Makes me want to build another trail rig. Cool place. I did see a sign that said no alcohol. Guess I cant build a methanol powered trail rig.

Alredneck

Banned
Man im going to have to take a rain check dang gotta get a disc in my neck cut on fun, fun rather be out wheelin! Stay away from them danmed ole IED's they aint worth it I tell ya! :lol:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me know if you get anything together. I might could head up there if I'm not too busy with work.