• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

getting a m35a2 home

anthony3478

Ok Im looking to bid on a m35a2 toward the end of the month, If I win and the truck is drivable, will GL let you drive it or does it have to be hauled off, also can anyone recomend anyone in the Redstone,Alabama area that can get it back to Birmingham, if it has to be hauled?

Hey if you are interested in getting a truck at Redstone let me know. I am 8 miles from it. I can go do a PM, and pull it off base for you and get it to you.
you can drive out of redstone. Im in and out of there on a regular basis.

O yea welcome to the site. If you have any questions let me know. If this is your first GL be prepared for the long deal with the GL on the paperwork.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks