• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Getting ready for Greenville, KY

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, I'll be leaving Monday morning and if David doesn't respond by tomorrow, I'll just leave his stuff here. Don't really see how Joe Shannon can assist at this time, unless he can meet up with me in Nashville and take DD's stuff off my truck.
Havn't found a good truck stop except for Flying J's, which is on the "wrong" side of town. Still looking. Will spend the night there and drive up to Harold's the following morning, load up and head towards Charleston (Chris), spend another night and meet with Chris and his dad on the 3rd day. Finally return home that same afternoon.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Bjorn, my wife and I will gladly put you up for the night in Charleston. We have 3 spare bedrooms and very understanding neighboors [:)] I'm out of town this weekend in KC, but I'll try to give you a call.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Right Bjorn! If DD doesn't call, oh well. It's a great opportunity for him to get his stuff alot closer. If he contacted Joe, I'd bet Joe would meet you at Howards if he could. Heck, Joe transported a water buffalo from memphis to his place for me several years ago.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, barring some unforseen event, I'll be departing Monday morning with David's stuff.
Chris, I should be in Charleston at about 09:00 on Tuesday. Hope it doesn't conflict too much with your normal schedule, I would like to leave Charleston by 15:00, so if you only have a lunch break to work with, perhaps your dad can meet me.

I'll try to get everything that has anything at all to do with the M756 (hopefully for one price) and perhaps I can find some other goodies too. :)

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Bjorn, we'll make it work. I'll try and block out some time from 9-2 or so. I'm not sure what my patient schedule is for tues. My Dad should be available. We'll take any 756 stuff you can get you hands on even a 5-ton winch if there are any. I'll PM you our phone numbers. Thanks.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All set to leave in the morning.
I'll spend the night near Nashville and Joe Shannon will pick up the M49A2C items for David Doyle sometime in the late afternoon.
Most of Tuesday will be spent at Harold's and Wednesday morning I'll be arriving in Charleston (Chris).
Hopefully there will be something for all of us, Chris's dad, Kenny and myself.
I'll take pictures for future reference, didn't Desert Rat mention Gama Goats?

Desert Rat

Bjorn,
Yes I did!!! Go to the dirt road to the left of Harold's house and over the hill and you'll see quite a few of them!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks