• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gilbert 2009

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Snag us 3 spots as soon as you can, Bill ! :-D

Just to let the show-goers know, we will be constructing a reproduction Vietnam radio shack on-site, that will feature a full compliment of operating period-correct radio equipment, a 12x12 expedient-material hamshack, at least one 24087-painted MV, accessories, replica weapons, and anything extra to make the display look as lifelike and period-realistic as possible. If anyone would like to display their Vietnam-era stuff, like a M274 Mule, M151A1 jeep, or something else Vietnam-related at my spot, and willing to talk about living history with other show-goers, please let me know, I'd be happy to share our spot with you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks