• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL Columbus

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Seems the person scheduling loadouts at Columbus has changed. Has anyone gotten through or a call back? What a pita.

AceHigh

I was there about a month ago and everything was super screwed up. I made an appointment with "Rick" who was not there the day I arrived, he also didn't notify the gate.

Finally got the guy from Ft Drum who was subbing for Rick at the time, he said no appointment was written down. He was able to make it all happen, but I spent a worried hour at the front gate with a less than pleasant Officer Reynolds. Seems like Officer Reynolds hates old guys. rofl

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chris, it would help all of us if you were to get a job with GL at Columbus. Then there wouldn't be any scheduling issues.

KsM715

Oh good lord could you imagine an SS member working at GL? Like putting a junkie in charge of holding the stash.

citizensoldier

Chris would be good at it! That guy goes over trucks like a jack rabbit in heat! Gymp send me a resume lets make it happen! :grin: You might want to buy some property somewhere close though. I have seen your dwelling and your out of room!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I bet even with my driving, I wouldn't bend half the drive shafts that I have heard complaints about. I did think about applying, but its 2hrs from home and I doubt they would pay enough to make it worth my while.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Only problem with working for GL is you can't buy anything from them...Gimpy would die from withdrawl before the end of his first week :D

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wonder what their pay scale is? I bet it's low compared to like jobs at other places.

I wish somebody here would get a GL job. That way we would have a mole :wink:. Alot of the site guys they have try to help out as much as they can but most of them don't have a clue about the stuff they are selling.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks