• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL m1008 in NJ

84cucv1ton

im not going to put a link to it. pretty sure thats against the rules. i took a ride and saw this truck in person.. if someone has questions feel free to pm me. hope this is ok.. just thought if i could help someone out why not... if this is a problem i will delete it.. any questions pm me. help you with what i can:beer:

84cucv1ton

yeah true, i got one of mine for 1400.. whoever won it is going to have a surprise. my buddy i went there with didnt win it...

84cucv1ton

its was driven to where it was put up for auction. big dent in drive shaft. said he did 25 the whole way shook like ****. the adapter or tanny is cracked.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks