• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL questions

panzerjunky

Why does it seam that all the GL auctions are east coast or midwest are there ever any good ones here in Ca. or west coast in general or are they all being moved east to send over seas or something?
Thanks Jerry

JAYHAWK 1962

it seems a lot of good stuff comes out of the eastern part of the us. oklahoma has tons of stuff. i live in new mexico and sometimes get some good stuff. seems like a lot of vehicle stuff comes out of camp french and barstow.

panzerjunky

it seems a lot of good stuff comes out of the eastern part of the us. oklahoma has tons of stuff. i live in new mexico and sometimes get some good stuff. seems like a lot of vehicle stuff comes out of camp french and barstow.
Thanks for the info
I dont know squat about GL but am in need........ ok I am in want of a nice M105 trailer for my Deuce can you search by region on something like that?
Thanks Jerry
Oh and does a trailer need a EUC?

JAYHAWK 1962

just picked up 2 really nice m105a2 trailers at ft carson colorado. but that would be quite a trip from california. yes you do need an euc. you can searcgh gl by state or by item. good luck!

1qwkgoat

Oklahoma used to have tons of stuff, Tinker has pretty much sold all it has. Which sucks because it's only 30 minutes from me. They had a couple big sales last year and got rid of most of what they had.

O I'm only reffering to deuces and 5 tons, Tinker may still have plenty of parts and other items on GL each day. I don't follow those much

panzerjunky

Dude, what are you smoking ? All kinds of good stuff comes up in Cali, if I were closer, I'd be even broker than I am now !
All I have seen latley in Ca is spent brass bed frames and workout equipment all I want is 1 little trailer. Although in san diego there is a navy torpedo recovery ship for sale I think its 120 ft long looks cool but where to park it?
Take care
Jerry

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
can you search by region on something like that?
Thanks Jerry
Oh and does a trailer need a EUC?
If you look up near the top of the page you'll see a search box that says "search by state". Just enter the state you want to look in.

Yes, a trailer requires a EUC.

G-Force

Click on the Location button up at the top of the page. This will take you to a map with all the states listed underneath it. Click on the state you want to look in and it lists all the GL sites and whether they have stuff and how much stuff they are going to auction off.

I did hear that the gov is moving everything out of California because the state is due to slip into the ocean in the next couple of months.........:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks