• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL website and auction question

jmh4x4

Hi, I just caught the M35A2 bug, seems to be pretty contagous, but beings that I'm pretty new to this, I had a question regarding the GL auctions, Mechanicsburg is auctioning off a couple M35's, which I was thinking about running up and taking a look at, (I live only about 40 minutes south on 83 at the mason/dixon line). Their site says that previews are by appointments, I called the number and got an answering machine, left a message. I was just wondering if I am going about this the right way, dont want to miss out on something because Im having a stupid moment.

I've been hooked on the message board for the last two weeks, the fiancee thinks I'm crazy, you all have a really nice site, and good support network.

Thanks
Jason

(still exploring the site, so appologees if this is in the wrong spot)

jmh4x4

Not yet, I tried calling back today and got the same anserwing machine, maybe I'll hear from them tommorow. How often do they have auctions out of MEchanicsburg? looks like by time I hear from them the current one will be over. I'm not in a hurry to go buy one, but I really want to start getting my ducks in a row and seeing a couple in person besides the nicely restored one at events, just so I can make an educated choice.

thanks

USMilitarySurplus

I don't know about vehicles in particular but we receive property in Mechanicsburg on a regular basis. If you're interested in items at that location specifically, you may want to use the Locations Tab to keep track of what's for sale there.

jmh4x4

Thanks for all the help, I actualy made it out there in time for the last auction to do an inspection and the guys out there were great and very helpful. Hopefully will be able to obtain one by the end of the summer.

Thanks again

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be careful...I had a truck that was damaged after the pictures were taken and the vehicle was inspected. They denied my claim because I took the trucks (in other words, I removed the trucks before I filed the claim). They also said that the trucks were not moved from their location, but they were. They were against a concrete barrier when I went to pick them up, but the pictures showed them near railroad tracks. I accepted the trucks with damage because (a) the damage was not too severe and (b) I did not want to get the guys at Letterkenny in any trouble. I only filed the claim because I was told by a GL rep that the DRMO folks move the GL trucks so I figured the DRMO people damaged my trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks