• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL %^#^&&*

EO2NMCB

First off let me state that I did not preview the truck. From the pics the truck looks great and it is a rust free truck {must have went to the wash rack everyday}. But what burns my butt is right there on the windsheild is the write up from the turn in. Knock in engine, of course that is no were to be found in the item wriite up on line. The GL rep was helpfull loading up, but come on when he took the pics of the m1008 no one can tell me he did not see that for the online listing! Of course only one part went MIA off the truck that being the pintel hook. The only plus to the story is that its only compression coming up thru the intake {rocker, vavle, ect} have not pulled the vavle cover yet. Thank god its not a rod or some thing on the bottom end. The good, no EUC needed some one screwed up on the turn in to DRMO. Won it on thus, p/u today on mon. A great big thanks to PC3NMCB for going with me for the p/u.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or a rocker flopped off or a flat cam or a bent push tube. Pull the lid and check it out.

galeo7171

Thats nothing, I just saw a listing on a live auction that stated vehicle runs. In the picture, written write on the windshield are the words "WILL NOT RUN". I guess I got lucky with the last 1009 I won. I didn't preview it, just bid and picked up, only needed a battery and runs fine---for now!

HAWKMAN

On the flip side of this, when I bought my duce the listing stated " does not run" but yet when I got the truck , on the drivers door was written in felt tip pen.."runs" ...after a filter change and fuel flush and replacement, truck runs great!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks