• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Glen Alpine, NC Parade - Saturday

MDSA

Anybody in the area looking for good smalltown America Parade - this is it. I just found out tonight the parade is Saturday, not clear on the time - will find out in the morning and update.

MDSA

The parade is at 10 am.

And Yes, Mtnrebel, we did this parade last year with a white deuce. I will have the same elderly couple with me and will probably convoy from Brandon's about 9:15.

Hope to see you.

MDSA

Good pics Brandon, Great Independence Day Parade.

In pic #3 the Gentleman in the blue shirt on the right is a WWII Army Air Corp Vet, a B17 tailgaunner, Charles Littlefield.

Sorry about the flag stuck in my bumper. I stuck it there while looking for a screwdriver to tighten it in its proper place.

I guess I could blame Brandon for jumping the gun on taking pictures before I was done dressing up my Deuce.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks