• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Glow plug circuit board

Iceman3005

Not sure if I can post this here? But I'm looking for a good(working) glow plug circuit board for my 84. If any one has one they are willing to sell please let me know with a PM

edpdx

dstang97, Good question. I pulled mine yesterday to clean it. It is stamped 1986, so it looks like ****. The IC leads look a little rusty; but they are all in place. My Blazer is starting again; but sometimes it needs me to tap the starter relay to wake the bugger up. I don't know if this is GP card related or not. But how do you test the GP cards?

dstang97

dstang97, Good question. I pulled mine yesterday to clean it. It is stamped 1986, so it looks like ****. The IC leads look a little rusty; but they are all in place. My Blazer is starting again; but sometimes it needs me to tap the starter relay to wake the bugger up. I don't know if this is GP card related or not. But how do you test the GP cards?
They either work or don't work. Sounds like u need a starter rebuild

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks