• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GM blue

XM 2742

Well folks ........ I painted a few parts GM blue so what do yall think. The dash panel and valve cover were a test of something other than OD and I know that the purists will not like it but I can take the criticism.....lol.

Attachments

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What's wrong with blue? The Air Force had Strata Blue 6x6's. :p

Anyhow, I like it. Just needs to be a little darker. :beer:

Ruppster
an ex-Air Force troop that wants to paint an M35 in Strata Blue

Last edited:

XM 2742

The rest of the truck is the yellowish greenish color used by the forest service. You can see the color on the windshield frame under the parts on the picture.

Strata may still be the main blue with the GM blue for accent............still thinking this thru....

emr

Thats sounds pretty cool to me, i am a big fan of strata blue, I use alot of the off the shelf greens from like rustoleum and krylon for the accents on my trucks, like shovels and other parts to make it interesting to me, should be a real looker in blues....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks