• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gmpartsdirect, what takes so long?

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone else order from gmpartsdirect? Ordered parts 6/6, still has order status "in process". I see no way of contacting them about order, or is there? BTW, they used to be Flow Chevrolet. thanks

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Were any of your items marked with a red asterisk? Those are not in stock, so they are ordering them from GM warehouse. There is an email link in the blue bar at the top of their main page where you can inquire about your order status.

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As an update, order was cancelled because:
12034592 MODULE 2.510I607 88.06
Comments:
3,AUTO
3,CANCELLED PART ON NATIONAL BACKORER NO ETA

Will try a SS supplier next. Price was right @ $88.06 plus freight. But alas even free is no good if they can't supply what you want.

CCATLETT1984

Re: RE: gmpartsdirect, what takes so long?

GM72K10 said:
Comments:
3,AUTO

Will try a SS supplier next. Price was right @ $88.06 plus freight. But alas even free is no good if they can't supply what you want.
what module are you trying to get?

surpdlr

GM72K10 said:
Comments:
3,AUTO

In stock and ready to ship $125.00, plus shipping. Mine even come with the wire harness!!

I will be closed from 10 Jul - 27 jul.

Jersey4x4

surpdlr said:
GM72K10 said:
Comments:
3,AUTO

In stock and ready to ship $125.00, plus shipping. Mine even come with the wire harness!!

I am also on the hunt for this module. is what you have new? Will you sell it without the harness?

surpdlr

Jersey4x4 said:
surpdlr said:
GM72K10 said:
Comments:
3,AUTO

I am also on the hunt for this module. is what you have new? Will you sell it without the harness?
New Old Stock government surplus.
I can sell it without the harness, but it is still $125.00 plus shipping. Due to have a price increase on 15 August since the pile is getting very small!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks