• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goat 3-53 fuel filter part # needed

Charlie 6

Following info from old Gama Goat site:
Primary / Secondary
NAPA. 3552 / 3540
Fram. CH1126PL / CH1169
Delco. TP540X / T522
Baldwin. F845-A / PF902

Last edited:

Charlie 6

I was restoring my goat so I printed off a color copy of the site when the site was still up. If you need a section let me know. Since then I scan the copies into a PDF file but the file is way too big to send.

Gamagoat1

I was restoring my goat so I printed off a color copy of the site when the site was still up. If you need a section let me know. Since then I scan the copies into a PDF file but the file is way too big to send.
Would it be possible to break it up in smaller folders? I don't mean for free.
Thanks Charlie 6

AMGeneral

Bumping an old thread,thanks for posting the fuel filter numbers,I changed both in the 561 this evening,perfect fit!

The primary "sock" filter was a solid mass of rust and algae!

Jericho

Gee, M 38 You mean there is a source for Tops, how come youz guys dint tell me Geeze , Seriously add your name to the list if we ever find a source WE will all be ordering one Welcome to the club!

m38inmaine

Saturn Surplus, Red River Parts(must have part numbers ready or no go), Arts Parts, SS member popacom has a warehouse full, currently moving them to a new location, TNJ Murray, probably others I'm forgetting. The group has had no luck finding cargo covers.