• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going to Coleman's and Saturnsurplus

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey all, I'm flying to PA on the 18th for a week and I'll be in Dillsburg which is an hour from Coleman's and Saturnsurplus. I'm thinking a quick drive over to both around the 20th.
I wonder how much green stuff I can fit in one suitcase? :D

I'm gonna find me a spotlight for my M35A3 bumper. Maybe a wiper upgrade kit. who knows?

Anyone wanna join me?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Going to Coleman

I could do it if you were planning on making it Friday the 22nd. Middle of the week doesn't work too well for my work schedule.

nickd

I was there a few weeks ago. Colemans is the better place to go fires as their yard is full of green stuff and they also have a store/show room to brouse for small stuff. A visit to saturn is like going to a parts store counter, all of the good stuff is in the back and you have to ask for it. Saturn has all the stuff but I personally like to see and touch all the stuff.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter

My plan will be to go to Colemans first followed by a trip to Saturn for anything I wanted but couldn't find at Colemans.

citizensoldier

If you can will you take some good pictures of what is in the back? Looking for close ups of the Pionier trailers, kitchen trailers,M109 van bodies,light tower trailers with leveling legs,and anything else you can? I would greatly appreciate it. Planning a trip sometime this winter for some big stuff if they have not crushed it yet...

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter

I'll see if they let me. As long as that's ok, i'm on it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks