• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going to Gladiwn Thanksgiving in the Oddball Express.

islandguydon

Since today is my step dads birthday 73 and tomorrow my mom turns 72 I decided to travel north at 0:900 hours on I-75 from Clarkston to Gladwin in the new M109. Since my Step dad is a veteran and served in 3 country's he will get a kick out of driving the same truck he drove for 4 years. I will post pictures of him next to a 109 when i get them digitized. I asked my mom to dress him in his field gear. This is a surprise to him, he has no idea I bought this truck and drove it back from Florida. I only see them 3-4 times a year. Wish me luck...!:driver:

islandguydon

I know I was at a meeting in Saginaw at Apple Mountain at 7Pm I took 675 for the first time in 3 years. I just completed the Community gate project at the grove on Tittabaussy Rd. Drive by and tell me what you think. They are the first properly Gated Community in Saginaw, Michigan.

Thanks man.

RAYZER

Sounds like fun Don!! Happy birthday to your parents and happy thanksgiving to you all.i bet your step dad is going to be real surprised! Drive careful and have a good trip.:driver: