• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Golden Corral Military Appreciation Thread

rtjraleigh

Banned
The NCMVPA is planning on having vehilcles at 4 plus Golden Corral's through out North Carolina. If anyone else is attending this event in your area please post photos and any other info here. Golden Corral will block off an area in the parking lots for you to display your vehicle. Contact your local GC before 4pm on Nov 17th 2008.
The 2008 Military Appreciation Monday dinner will be held on Monday, November 17, 2008 from 5 pm to 9 pm in all Golden Corral Restaurants.

The free “thank you” dinner is available to any person who has ever served in the United States Military. If you are a veteran, retired, currently serving, in the National Guard or Reserves, you are invited to participate in Golden Corral’s Military Appreciation Monday dinner.

To date, Golden Corral restaurants have provided over 1.8 million free meals and contributed over $2.53 million to the Disabled American Veterans organization.

AMGeneral

Hmmm,I had forgotten all about this,anybody wanna meet at the one in Hickory this Monday at 5 PM? I believe I can have the M35A2C ready in time for that.

rtjraleigh

Banned
Raleigh nc - 2909 millbrook road - mighty might and a m35a2

wilson nc - 1711 raleigh road parkway w - m35a2

cary nc - 5707 dillard drive - m35a2c, m109 shopvan, m37, mule, m35a2 and a ferret

hickory nc - 1053 lenoir rhyne blvd - m35a2c

rtjraleigh

Banned
need to contact your local Golden Corral's nationwide. the lines get long so they have you set up right in front so the people have something to look at. rob

CGarbee

It's nationwide at all Golden Corral resturants...

The press release from the corporate office here in Raleigh:
RALEIGH, N.C. — Golden Corral restaurants across the United States will thank veterans with a free meal.
All 485 Golden Corral restaurants in 41 states will offer a free dinner buffet and a drink on Monday (Nov 17) to all veterans of the U.S. military, including veterans of the National Guard and Reserves. No identification required.
This will be the eighth annual "thank you" dinner. The North Carolina-based restaurant franchise has provided over 1.8 million free meals to veterans and raised more than $2.5 million for state Disabled American Veterans chapters.

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Rob I`m going to the GC location in Reidsville. Pics to follow in a lil while. Dropped the deuce off at 3:00 going back to Chow down and hang out about 7:00.

rtjraleigh

Banned
Well it was cold but worth the time. Camera to a crap and only a few photos turned out. Heard a good story or two from my fellow veterans and active duty personnel. Golden Corral did a heck of a job. The Capital City Young Marines did an outstanding job helping out the GC staff. But anyways, we had Cabells 5 ton dump, my m35a2c, James m35a2, Mikes m35a2 and Amnons ferret. Also our new club motto is "i'm not sure". Dont ask me why because i'm not sure. Rob

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks