• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good Audio file about Multifuel engine

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found this on GL(government liquidation). Decent audio file explaining the Multifuel engine. Mostly stuff you already know about, but a good file for someone that wants to know what a multifuel is.

[media]http://www.govliquidation.com/media/Multi-fuel-Options.mp3[/media]
Can I upload this file to Steelsoldiers somewhere?

Dennis

Last edited:

Westech

CPL
they start really really hard with just gas. I know I have dont it befor. I ran out of fuel as I pulled in to the pumps and no Diesel at all. put 25 gallons of 87 in her. ran fine but started hard

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, it says you could bypass the fuel compensator and adjust the injector pump for diesel only, with better mileage as a result? Anyone attest to that fact? And how much additional mileage could it add? would it even be worthwhile?

Me, I've been brewing biodiesel for my Dodge 2500 for a couple of years now, and would like to use it in the deuce, or go to the duel tank setup for straight WVO like Cranetruck did.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know about running straight gas either. I have run straight gas, truck ran, but not as well as diesel. I was wondering about the timing change when the compensator has been bypassed also.

Dennis

Last edited: