• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good luck to everyone in Ida's path

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Louisiana was much better prepared this time. I've seen oy one reported loss of life and that was from a tree falling through their home.

Of course, New Orleans and most of South East Louisiana is without power, but that really isn't surprising considering the force of the storm.

Once again, for our members down there, I only a few hours away and if your needs can wait til around the 6th, I'll be glad to bring some relief, whether it's water, food or fuel...

Chainbreaker

Last reports I heard was over One Million without power in greater NOLA area. Pictures of major transmission line tower on ground. Unfortunately they say it may take several days to weeks to restore power to areas hardest hit.

Wondering about some of our SS members in that area? "LeveeLiving504" is in Kenner, LA. Hope he and any others who were affected can check in here when they are online.

Last edited:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks