• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good news and bad news!

Deadguyllc

On the bad side, the hole where the spring hanger attaches to the frame is rusted through. My death wobble just got worst, and now I have even more suspension issues to deal with!
On the good side, I got the original arctic heater kit from 1954, still in the wooden crate!

Attachments

Deadguyllc

So, jokes on me. This is apparently an "engine heater", with the arctic hood blanket. I definitely don't need this down in TX. Anybody want to make me an offer on it? Never installed, never used. Just opened, I read the manual, and I said "doh!!!.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks