• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

good price for a 1008

hckeymn

I am relitivley new to the m1008's and have been looking for one for about a month. Prices seem to range qiute a bit from 1200 to 5,000 for good running units. My question i guess is what is a resonable price to pay for a m1008 that you can get in and drive home 200 miles? Also is there any places in michigan that have any cucv's for sale or parts? I hope this post isnt violating the rule about want ads in the forums.

pigfoot63

Best I can say is look for deals, you may pay more for the truck but if it has what your
looking for such as big tires, reciever hitch , lift kit, good interior, low mileage, no rust.
I know I don't have 7,000 dollars in mine but that would be my asking price.

91W350

I think you pretty well have it covered. A really nice clean low mileage, rust free truck can regularly bring over five thousand. A little rougher, a few more miles, a little more rust, tired tires, a few cosmetic blemishes and the price keeps coming down. You have to decide how important really nice is to you and shoot for that truck that fills your usage slot. It is a fine machine, great vehicle, just not a highway warrior. Glen

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
they come up from time to time on craigslist search different areas of the state

also welcome to S.S. from mid-michigan

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks