• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good reliable parts source

Nick

Im looking for a drivers side brake handle for a 1952 M101. Its the flat style the go parralel across the front of the trailer.

I have sent emails to most of the parts sources listed here and no one has even sent anything back saying no dont have it, or drop dead.

Does anyone have a 101 that are scrapping or parting out, that they might be able to spare a brake handle?

This isnt my trailer, but it is the kind of handle I need.

can anyone please help

Thanks
Nick

Attachments

Nick

Im also looking for the wiring harnesses that go to this same type of connection.

The way I understand it is there are two harnesses for this specific connection, one that plugs to the tow vehicle, then plugs to the center of the bracket, to another harness which then goes to the lights on the trailer.

The only harnesses I am finding are the long ones with only one plug end and the other end that goes to the lights

Thanks
Nick

Nick

Im hopeing with nicer weather lately, some are getting out and seeing and working on projects again. Maybe someone has something laying around they would be willing to part with.

Thanks
Nick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks