• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good source and prices on multifuel engines?

Lonesome715

I have some plans for when I get home and some of those plans include builds involving the installation of multifuel engines. Where a good place to get them is and what kind of prices am I looking at. I really do not care if they run or not. As long as there is no rod hanging out of the block and they are rebuildable I am cool with it. I am just getting ready to move on this so right now I am just looking for the information. Thanks ahead of time.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How many, "builds" are you planning to do? Just a couple? Multitudes?

As ugly as it sounds, you might find yourself buying the cheaper, low-end trucks off GL, pulling the engines, and parting out or scrapping the rest. (AHHH! Did I just suggest that? Excuse me. I have to go slap myself across the face). :doh:

Here's one!

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce/30304-m35-truck-value.html

Last edited:

Lonesome715

I prefer not to do that. However, I would like to get some junk dueces that at least have a complete engine in them. That would help. The biulds themselves are too much to get into with a key board. Once I am home and getting into the plan I will post what I am doing.

dm22630

It is cheaper to buy a whole truck.

When engines in cans come through GL, they go between $1,000-$3,000/each.

Buy a truck, take the engine out, scrap/part out the rest.

2cents

Lonesome715

If I can locate a few junk dueces with good engines, that woudl work just fine. this is what I would like to find if I were to do that.

No bed
No running gear
No T-case
No Problem

Complete cab, engine, tranny, and frame is what I would prefer.

Lonesome715

I am not really in a position right now to be buying engines. I am still in Iraq and my wife cannot move them around. So right now I am just gathering information. If I was home and the deal was good I would gladly make a weekend trip up there and snatch them up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks