• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got a Deuce

XM 2742

Well deuce fans. Igot one. After a few weeks of reading this site, and every post, I got a heck of a deal. I bought a 52 XM211 for scrap metal prices and also the right to salvage all the parts I need. Take off an old part and trade it for a good part from among a half dozen parts trucks. Body is relatively good with slight surface rust and the two bad tires have plenty of replacements.

NOW THE GRUNT WORK

No it doesn't run but everything is there except the generator so here goes.

It is an old fire truck that I am familiar with and according to the last mechanic it ran well when it was "retired"............I guess the homeland security folks financed a replacement.

Wish me luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks